These are the rules of the Adjunct:
- If you're going to hang around, make yourself a WikiHomePage. (Setting yourself a UserName would be good, too.)
- RealNamesPlease, or no names. You don't have to sign your contributions; please don't sign others' contributions for them.
- A person's WikiHomePage is their own; please don't edit it unreasonably.
How and what to write
- Nothing is OffTopic, but if a body of material develops that would be well-suited to one of our SisterSites or another wiki, consider extracting it there. For example, discussions of programming, applications and systems should probably go to the WikiWikiWeb. Humor for its own sake is also welcome, but keep in mind that like all pages, it is still subject to community standards for quality.
- The preferred language of this site is English. See EnglishPlease for details.
- Don't create definitions for definitions' sake; consider a link to WikiPedia instead. Likewise stub pages - see DanglingLink.
- If the community can't agree on appropriate content for a page, move the opposing sections to SubPages of it and keep the original page bare except for links to those subpages until the issue can be resolved.
Other rules may, or may not, appear in time.
Tips: You may wish to consider GoodStyle.
This site uses the CreativeCommons Attribution-ShareAlike License (currently at version 2.5). If you make any contributions, you agree that to release them under the terms of this license. If your contributions are made WithoutSignature, or become refactored and lose their signature, they will be attributable to this community ("the Adjunct", with a link to http://grault.net/adjunct/).